Investor Relations Business Analyst
We are seeking an enthusiastic, self-motivated Investor Relations Analyst to support our expanding business initiatives. Our IR analyst will support engagement with institutional investors, collect and prepare relevant financial data for analysis and reporting. Work with the Chief Operating Officer and Vice President of Business Development to create a client workflow process to ensure efficient utilization of our CRM system. At Voloridge, we are passionate about expanding our knowledge and capabilities. Our teams are comprised of energetic, hard-working, highly analytical individuals that thrive on innovation and problem-solving at the nexus of big data and finance.
Top Reasons why you want to work for Voloridge Investment Management as an Investor Relations Analyst
- 401k retirement plan, $1 for $1 match up to 4% of compensation
- Regular in-office massages, weekly lunches, stocked kitchens with snacks, fruit and drinks
- Work off the Intracoastal and 3 minutes from the beach
- Work in an office chosen by South Florida Business Journal as one of the top 10 Coolest Offices in South Florida in May 2016
- Profit Sharing Bonus
- Collaborate with multiple departmental partners to create and communicate investment messages in response to investor inquiries.
- Create, produce, update and provide scheduled reporting for consumption by the Investor Relations /Business Development team, legal and compliance, fund accounting, and the trading desk.
- Become a subject matter expert on the firm’s investor base and investor capital activity by creating and updating institutional investor focus lists. Research and maintain profiles on current and potential future investors.
- Perform periodic market research around key issues and topics that are impacting the Company
- Create and monitor client workflow processes to ensure efficient utilization of our CRM system (Backstop).
- Continually seek to optimize the investor transactions, improving speed and efficiency.
- Monitor, track and report subscriptions and redemptions to both investors and internal interested teams.
- Effectively manage the investor relations team’s points of engagement with investors, including scheduling, logistics and execution of investor calls, meetings, and conferences.
- Assist the VP of Business Development by scheduling investor calls and meetings and ensure investors have access to current marketing materials through our website portal. Ensure accuracy and freshness of the Investor Relations website.
- Track and log records for meetings, calls and emails with existing and prospective clients. Optimize investor communications.
- Coordinate with the COO to respond to investor inquiries and assist with investor due diligence requests.
- Undergraduate degree in business or technical major
- 3 – 5 years of working experience
Preferred skills and previous experience
- Proficient in Microsoft suite of products such as Excel, VBA, PowerPoint and Word
- Fundamental understanding of SQL
- Familiar with CRM's / Backstop a plus
- High standard for details
- Outstanding critical thinking and oral and written communication skills
- Strong Analytical skills
- Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively both in written and verbal communication
- Effective time and project management skills
- Candidates should possess and exhibit strong interest in the financial markets
Compensation and Benefits
- Highly competitive base salary
- Profit sharing bonus
- Health, dental, vision, life, disability insurance
Voloridge Investment Management is an SEC registered investment advisor. A private investment company founded in 2009, our mission is to deliver superior risk-adjusted returns for qualified investors, using advanced proprietary modeling technology, conservative investment tactics and sophisticated risk management. Our market neutral equities strategy takes both long and short positions in the most actively traded equities, and is designed to capture alpha while limiting exposure to directional markets risks. Our futures strategy takes both long and short positions in the most actively traded global futures, and is also built to maximize alpha captured across all futures markets traded while capping exposure to any particular sector at a given time.
Voloridge Investment Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic or status.