Executive Administrative Assistant
Voloridge Investment Management is an award winning, quantitative investment management firm based in Jupiter, FL, managing over $2.8B in assets. We are seeking a passionate, proactive, driven individual to join our team as an Executive Administrative Assistant, this individual will support our Investor Relations and Business Development teams. Our Executive Administrative Assistant will participate and maintain a client workflow process to ensure efficient utilization of our CRM system. They will also be responsible for corresponding with current and future investors in regard to setting up meetings and phone calls. At Voloridge, we are passionate about expanding our knowledge and capabilities. Our teams are comprised of energetic, hard-working, highly analytical individuals that thrive on innovation and problem-solving at the nexus of big data and finance.
- Perform administrative and office support activities for company’s Vice President, Director of Business Development, and Chief Operating Officer.
- Manage and maintain multiple calendars - planning and scheduling onsite and/or offsite meetings, phone conferences, and complex logistics for travel.
- Manage travel arrangements, coordinate meetings and other events, prepare agendas for committee, board and other meetings.
- Welcome guests by greeting them, in person or on the telephone and answering or directing inquiries.
- Work with IR Analyst to create, produce, update and provide scheduled reporting for consumption by the Investor Relations /Business Development team, legal and compliance, fund accounting, and the trading desk.
- Maintain client confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- Collect potential and current investor information to add to our CRM - Backstop in order to prepare staff for phone calls and meetings.
- Ensure existing and potential investors have access to current marketing materials through our website portal.
- Coordinate with the IR Analyst on several functions of the investment process including subscriptions, redemptions and transfers, and communicate with investors.
- 3+ years admin/assistant office management experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Ability to work daily, onsite in headquarters office
Preferred Skills and Previous Experience
- Knowledge of reviewing contracts and/or legal agreements
- Must be detail oriented and highly organized
- Ability to effectively organize and prioritize tasks
- Strong time management skills, excelled verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding critical thinking and analytical skills
- Familiarity with Backstop or similar CRM
Voloridge Investment Management is an SEC registered investment advisor. A private investment company founded in 2009, our mission is to deliver superior risk-adjusted returns for qualified investors, using advanced proprietary modeling technology, conservative investment tactics and sophisticated risk management. Our market neutral equities strategy takes both long and short positions in the most actively traded equities, and is designed to capture alpha while limiting exposure to directional markets risks. Our futures strategy takes both long and short positions in the most actively traded global futures, and is also built to maximize alpha captured across all futures markets traded while capping exposure to any particular sector at a given time.
Voloridge Investment Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic or status.