Investor Relations Administrative Assistant
We are seeking an passionate, proactive, driven individual to joinour team as an Investor Relations Associate, this individual will supportour Investor Relations and Business Development teams. Our IR Associate will collaboratewith a variety of teams in the collection and preparation of relevant financialdata for analysis and reporting. Participateand maintain a client workflow process to ensure efficient utilization of our CRMsystem. At Voloridge, we are passionateabout expanding our knowledge and capabilities. Our teams are comprised ofenergetic, hard-working, highly analytical individuals that thrive oninnovation and problem-solving at the nexus of big data and finance.
- Perform administrative and office support activities for company executives and staff including appointment scheduling, event planning, travel arrangements, and prepare and update company presentations.
- Work with IR Analyst to create, produce, update and provide scheduled reporting for consumption by the Investor Relations /Business Development team, legal and compliance, fund accounting, and the trading desk.
- Coordinate with the IR Analyst on several functions of the investment process including subscriptions, redemptions and transfers, and communicate with investors.
- Collaborate with multiple departments to gather key indicators and data to assist in the preparation of responses to investor inquiries and due diligence requests.
- Ensure investors have access to current marketing materials through our website portal.
- Ensure accuracy and freshness of the Investor Relations website.
- Perform periodic market research around key issues and topics that are impacting the Company.
- Continually seek to optimize the investor transactions, improving speed and efficiency.
- 3+ years admin/assistant office management experience
- Ability to work daily, onsite in headquarters office
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
Preferred skills and previous experience
- Strong time management skills, excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with Backstop or similar CRM
- Must be detail-oriented and highly organized
- Ability to effectively organize and prioritize tasks
- Outstanding critical thinking and analytical skills
Voloridge Investment Management is an SEC registered investment advisor. A private investment company founded in 2009, our mission is to deliver superior risk-adjusted returns for qualified investors, using advanced proprietary modeling technology, conservative investment tactics and sophisticated risk management. Our market neutral equities strategy takes both long and short positions in the most actively traded equities, and is designed to capture alpha while limiting exposure to directional markets risks. Our futures strategy takes both long and short positions in the most actively traded global futures, and is also built to maximize alpha captured across all futures markets traded while capping exposure to any particular sector at a given time.
Voloridge Investment Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic or status.