Human Resources Representative
Voloridge Investment Management is a rapidly growing, fast-pace quantitative investment management firm based in Jupiter, FL managing over $3B in assets. We are seeking a highly organized, enthusiastic Human Resources Representative with a positive attitude to perform duties for the following functional areas: regulatory compliance, benefits administration, recruiting, on-boarding, training and employee relations.
Summary of Job Functions
- Assist with the creation and implementation of Human Resources personnel policies and procedures that comply with federal, state, and local legal requirements.
- Continue to study existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Maintain and update human resources documents, such as organizational charts, employee handbooks, employee directories, job descriptions, and performance evaluation forms.
- Track, prepare and maintain accurate employment records in accordance with regulatory requirements related to events such as hiring, termination, leaves, transfers, and promotions.
- Perform benefits administration to include design and enhancement of all company sponsored benefits.
- Oversee open enrollment, claims resolution, change reporting, disability benefits and COBRA. Ensure comprehensive understanding of benefit coverage options by all employees.
- Work with recruiters to expedite the hiring process. Post open positions, update applicant tracking system, screen resumes, pre-screen qualified candidates, schedule testing and interviews. Organize and make arrangements for candidates’ on-site interviews.
- Support the offer process to include applicant/new hire document review, reference checks and background screens.
- Manage new hire on-boarding program and act as a company ambassador to support new hires as they become acquainted with company culture, values and resources.
- Communicate proactively and work with managers to resolve employee concerns and issues in keeping with company culture, values and policies.
- Bachelors’ degree in related field preferred
- 3-5 years’ experience in human resource management related field
- PHR/SPHR Certification
- Knowledge of labor and employment law; federal and state employment law
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and Adobe Acrobat experience
- Must be detail-oriented, highly organized and able to meet deadlines
Preferred Skills and Previous Experience
- Recruiting experience in related technical/software environment
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to adapt to change and set priorities in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Experience and good negotiation skills
Voloridge Investment Management is an SEC registered investment advisor. A private investment company founded in 2009, our mission is to deliver superior risk-adjusted returns for qualified investors, using advanced proprietary modeling technology, conservative investment tactics and sophisticated risk management. Our market neutral equities strategy takes both long and short positions in the most actively traded equities, and is designed to capture alpha while limiting exposure to directional markets risks. Our futures strategy takes both long and short positions in the most actively traded global futures, and is also built to maximize alpha captured across all futures markets traded while capping exposure to any particular sector at a given time.
Voloridge Investment Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic or status.