Research Interns – Summer 2021
Voloridge Investment Management implements bleeding edge machine learning techniques to solve the extremely challenging problems of modeling and predicting financial markets. We build predictive models using propriety software as well as open source tools, which we use to drive and execute trade decisions. We are seeking enthusiastic, mathematically gifted, intellectually curious, highly analytical and detail-oriented students to work collaboratively with data scientists to analyze and build data pipelines to meet the Voloridge mission of delivering superior risk-adjusted returns using proprietary modeling techniques.
Summary of Job Functions
- Analyzing real-world datasets using the latest in statistical and machine-learning techniques
- Collecting and cleaning unconventional datasets
- Work on projects that could lead to large impacts
- Present findings to a large group of researchers
- Exceptional aptitude in Math and Statistics
- Extremely detail-oriented and self-motivated
- Highly curious with a deep problem-solving attitude
- Proficiency with at least one programming language
Voloridge Investment Management is an SEC registered investment advisor. A private investment company founded in 2009, our mission is to deliver superior risk-adjusted returns for qualified investors, using advanced proprietary modeling technology, conservative investment tactics and sophisticated risk management.
Voloridge Investment Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic or status.