Fund Account Analyst
As a key member of the financial department, the Fund Account Analyst will work closely with the Director of Fund Accounting to execute financial deliverables. For this newly created role, the successful candidate must be detail-oriented with a working knowledge of fund accounting principles. They will bring self-motivation and a drive to handle multiple deliverables without sacrificing excellence or quality.
Summary of Job Functions
- Assist in the financial tasks required for company initiatives such as new fund, strategy, and broker launches, including:
- Apply strong attention-to-detail in building, executing, and evaluating new and enhanced financial workflows based on an understanding of Fund Accounting principles.
- Contribute to identifying, researching, and communicating necessary tasks.
- Work with internal teams to meet launch deadlines and resolve open questions/ issues.
- Produce high-quality work product within expected timeframes.
- Complete projects such as assisting with funds annual audit and tax return reviews, completing investor audit confirmations, compiling relevant financial information for investor requests and creating reports requested by management.
- Execute operational improvements, including technology initiatives focused on increasing the scalability of our financial reporting processes.
- Analyze current processes, and continually strive to improve them, including increased automation, usability, transparency, and documentation.
- Perform Fund Accountant functions during peak periods /leaves.
- Communicate effectively with all internal stakeholders as well as fund administrator, brokers, outside clients and vendors. Sensitivity to confidential matters may be required.
- Responsible for delivering ad-hoc requests accurately and timely.
- Maintain detailed and accurate procedure documents.
- Bachelors’ degree, preferably with a major in accounting or finance.
- 3+ years accounting experience.
- The ability to work daily, onsite in our Jupiter office.
- Advance skill level in Microsoft Excel.
Preferred skills and previous experience
- Must be detail-oriented.
- Strong organizational skills, concerns for quality & accuracy and working to strict deadlines.
- Quick learner with strong problem-solving skills and strong aptitude for numbers.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Strong time management skills, excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work efficiently in a high demand, team oriented and fast-paced environment.
Compensation and Benefits
- Highly competitive base salary
- Profit sharing bonus
- Health, dental, vision, life, disability insurance
Voloridge Investment Management is an SEC registered investment advisor. A private investment company founded in 2009, our mission is to deliver superior risk-adjusted returns for qualified investors, using advanced proprietary modeling technology, conservative investment tactics and sophisticated risk management.
Voloridge Investment Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic or status.