Executive Assistant Job
Voloridge Investment Management is an award winning, quantitative investment management firm based in Jupiter, FL, managing over $1B in assets. We are seeking a highly organized Executive Assistant who is hardworking and trustworthy.
Top Reasons why you want to work for Voloridge Investment Management as an Executive Assistant
- Work in an office chosen by South Florida Business Journal as one of the top 10 Coolest Offices in South Florida
- Profit Sharing Bonus
- 401k retirement plan, $1 for $1 match up to 4% of compensation
- Regular in-office massages, weekly lunches, stocked kitchens with snacks, fruit and drinks
- Frequent company sponsored events for employees and their families
- Game rooms with ping pong, foosball, pool table, darts and arcade
- Work off the Intercoastal and 3 minutes from the beach
Summary of Job Functions
- Perform administrative and office support activities for company’s CEO.
- Manage and maintain executive's schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences and complex logistics for travel.
- Conserve executive's time by reading, researching, drafting and routing correspondence.
- Coordinate meetings and other events, prepare agendas for committee, board and other meetings.
- Manage Outlook email box with a predetermined system and at times draft correspondence.
- Collect and analyze information; prepare reports that may require light research and analysis, compile data, trend analysis and coordinate resources.
- Welcome guests by greeting them, in person or on the telephone and answering or directing inquiries.
- Maintain client confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- Prepare internal communications, reports, memos and correspondence.
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations, spreadsheets etc.
- Ability to leverage household staff to facilitate completion of personal errands.
- File and retrieve documents, records and reports.
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence, including mail and email.
- Working with the staff of the company and the charitable foundation run by the executive.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- 10+ years executive assistant experience
- High School diploma is required
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office suite - Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, OneNote
- Intermediate to Expert level in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be detail-oriented and highly organized
- Exemplary planning and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- High level of discretion and confidentiality
- Ability to exercise good judgment
- Quickly learn new skills and take initiative
- Light physical exertion, routine bending and lifting may be required
- Florida Driver’s License is required
- Clean driving record and background check
Preferred Skills and Previous Experience
General skills / experience:
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to occasionally work weekends, holidays and outside of normal business hours
- Basic Spanish a plus
- Good sense of humor
Compensation and Benefits
- Highly competitive base salary commensurate with level of experience
- Profit sharing bonus
- Health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- Credit and Identity Monitoring Service
Voloridge Investment Management is an SEC registered investment advisor. A private investment company founded in 2009, our mission is to deliver superior risk-adjusted returns for qualified investors, using advanced proprietary modeling technology, conservative investment tactics and sophisticated risk management. Our market neutral equities strategy takes both long and short positions in the most actively traded equities, and is designed to capture alpha while limiting exposure to directional markets risks. Our futures strategy takes both long and short positions in the most actively traded global futures, and is also built to maximize alpha captured across all futures markets traded while capping exposure to any particular sector at a given time.
Voloridge Investment Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic or status.
Jupiter, West Palm Beach, Stuart, Boynton Beach, Boca Raton, Delray Beach, and Port St. Lucie