Graduating in 2019
Voloridge Investment Management, LLC was founded by an award winning predictive modeling scientist. We are a rapidly growing, fast paced, quantitative investment management firm based in Jupiter, FL, managing $1B in assets. At Voloridge we are passionate about expanding our knowledge and capabilities. Our teams are comprised of energetic, hard-working, highly analytical individuals that thrive on innovation and problem-solving at the nexus of big data and finance. We develop and employ software from the fields of artificial intelligence, computer learning, predictive modeling, networking, and parallel computing to make and execute quantitative trade decisions. This software is used to capture and distribute real time market data, track portfolios, integrate order and execution systems and develop interactive analytical tools. With the mission to deliver superior risk-adjusted returns for qualified investors, we use advanced proprietary modeling technology, conservative investment tactics and sophisticated risk management.
Opportunities to Join our Team:
- Software and Data Engineers
- Research and Data Scientists
- Trading and Operations
- Investor Relations
Top Reasons to join the Voloridge Team:
- Career growth potential
- Regular in-office massages, weekly lunches, stocked kitchens with snacks, fruit and drinks
- Work off the Intracoastal and 3 minutes from the beach
- Game rooms with ping pong, foosball, pool table, darts and arcade
- Frequent company sponsored events for employees and their families
- 401k retirement plan, $1 for $1 match up to 4% of compensation
- Work in an office chosen by South Florida Business Journal as one of the top 10 Coolest Offices in South Florida in May 2016
After applying to Voloridge, our HR team will review each resume and forward the most qualified candidates to the hiring manager of the position the candidate’s skills would be best suited. Hiring Managers will review applicant’s resumes and identify the candidates to schedule for an initial phone screen. Once the candidate passes the initial phone screen, for applicable positions the next step will be to schedule a second phone screen to test technical abilities. The top candidates will be brought to the office for an in-person interview.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Highly competitive base salary
- Profit sharing bonus
- Health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
Voloridge Investment Management is an SEC registered investment advisor. A private investment company founded in 2009, our mission is to deliver superior risk-adjusted returns for qualified investors, using advanced proprietary modeling technology, conservative investment tactics and sophisticated risk management.
Voloridge Investment Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic or status.