Our Corporate Recruiter will help meet the talent acquisition demands of a growing quantitative investment management firm seeking top talent. This role will be responsible for sourcing candidates for a variety of roles, such as Data Analysts, Engineers and Architects, Research Analysts, Accountants, Software Engineers and Data Scientists. This role will be responsible for full life-cycle recruitment and will work closely with hiring managers to understand their needs in order to identify the right talent and ensure goals are met.
Summary of Job Functions
- Independently develop and execute a creative sourcing strategy to identify top talent.
- Build a pipeline of active and passive candidates as determined by company growth and business strategies.
- Gain insight into our company, positions, and culture to confidently portray an interesting, enthusiastic environment.
- Collaborate with hiring managers and other HR team members to analyze hiring processes, and continually strive to improve them, including increased automation, usability, transparency and documentation.
- Conduct phone screens, manage the interview process, and coordinate on-site visits while being highly responsive to both candidates and hiring managers.
- Facilitate college recruiting efforts and other diversity initiatives.
- Assist with new hire onboarding program and act as a company ambassador to support new hires as they become acquainted with company culture, values and resources.
- Engage and continue to study existing, new and anticipated legislation as it relates to staffing and advise management on actionable matters.
- Complete special projects and perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors’ degree, preferably in a related field
- 3-5 years of experience recruiting for technical and/or professional roles
- Experience with LinkedIn Recruiter or other sourcing platforms
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and Adobe Acrobat
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be detail-oriented, highly organized and able to meet deadlines
- Ability to multitask and effectively prioritize
Preferred Skills and Previous Experience
- Experience with creating social media and marketing campaigns for recruiting
- Ability to adapt to change and set priorities in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Experience and good negotiation skills
- Quick learner with strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work efficiently in a high demand, team oriented and fast-paced environment
Compensation and Benefits
- Highly competitive base salary
- Profit sharing bonus
- Health, dental, vision, life, disability insurance
Voloridge Investment Management is an SEC-registered investment advisor. A private investment company founded in 2009, our mission is to deliver superior risk-adjusted returns for qualified investors, using advanced proprietary modeling technology, conservative investment tactics and sophisticated risk management.
Voloridge Investment Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic or status.