Dev Ops Engineer
The Technology team is looking for a smart, passionate, and curious person to help support state of the art applications utilizing cutting edge science and technology. As a Dev Ops Engineer, you will play an integral part in improving our enterprise application build and deployment pipelines and research new ways to improve our processes. Technology stacks like Puppet, Chef, Zookeeper, Docker, K8s, should be familiar and exciting to you. Also, you will research technologies to streamline the creation of our infrastructure environments, both on-prem and in the cloud.
Summary of Job Functions
- Automation of application build, test, deployment, and configuration management
- Build and test tools for infrastructure provisioning
- Brainstorm new ideas and ways to improve application delivery
- Manage CI/CD tools with the development team
- At least 3 years’ experience working as a DevOps, build, and release engineer
- Able to perform software builds on a regular basis and provide feedback
- Contribute significant enhancements to the build and CI/CD processes
- Experience with Terraform (or comparable) infrastructure as code framework
- Experience with K8s/Docker deployments
- Experience with AWS
- Must be able to work on-site in Jupiter, FL.
Additional Skills / Experience
- Experience with Azure DevOps (or comparable) CI/CD pipelines
- Solid scripting experience using Python
- Ability to adapt to shifting priorities
Compensation and Benefits
- Highly competitive base salary
- Profit sharing bonus
- Health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
Voloridge Investment Management is an SEC registered investment advisor. A private investment company founded in 2009, our mission is to deliver superior risk-adjusted returns for qualified investors, using advanced proprietary modeling technology, conservative investment tactics and sophisticated risk management.
Voloridge Investment Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic or status.