Voloridge Investment Management is an award winning and rapidly growing, fast‐paced, quantitative investment management firm based in Florida managing over $2.8B in assets. We are looking for a motivated Trading Analyst who is seeking to join an entrepreneurial environment where team collaboration, dedication, ethics, and tenacity are highly rewarded. This individual will join our team to assist in all aspects of our daily operations/production activities, which include trading, accounting, data management, and a host of other activities essential to the ongoing operations of Voloridge.
Summary of Job Functions
- Be available to work overnight hours, long-term. This is not a 9-5 position.
- Learn and execute the daily trading operations processes from end-to-end.
- Meet pre-defined milestones and objectives in a rigorous training program.
- Assist in departmental initiatives and projects, including updates to internal apps and processes as well as the development of internal performance reporting.
- Analyze current processes, and continually strive to improve them, including increased automation, usability, transparency, documentation, and QA.
- Develop a zero-tolerance attitude for trading and accounting errors, working tirelessly to reduce risks of errors and to quickly eradicate any that may arise.
- Communicate frequently and effectively with all internal associates, including management, development, accounting, and other operations personnel.
- Remain calm yet highly focused and effective when under duress, such as when a time-sensitive process fails as well as maintain a strong sense of urgency.
- Ensure that all trades are executed, allocated, and booked in accordance with current organizational policies and procedures.
- Research trade and any other operational problems, taking appropriate corrective action including contacting vendors and internal associates.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Minimum Requirements Note that a background in finance, investment management, or any other Wall Street experience is preferred, but not a prerequisite.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience.
- 4-year college degree (or higher)
- The ability to work daily, onsite in our Jupiter, FL office
- Technical experience is a must, including
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Working experience with SQL / relational database experience
- Some programming experience, such as C# / VBA / Python
Preferred Skills and Previous Experience
- General skills / experience:
- A finance or engineering degree / background
- Knowledgeable of international equities and/or futures markets / data / trading
- Previous experience in a trading or investment operations role
- Familiarity with TCA and trade performance metrics is strongly desired
Compensation and Benefits
- Relocation assistance available for the right candidate
- Highly competitive base salary
- Profit sharing bonus
- Health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
None initially required. Series 3 is required within 1 year of start date.
Voloridge Investment Management is an SEC registered investment advisor. A private investment company founded in 2009, our mission is to deliver superior risk-adjusted returns for qualified investors, using advanced proprietary modeling technology, conservative investment tactics and sophisticated risk management.
Voloridge Investment Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic or status.