Sr Quantitative Software Developer
Voloridge Investment Management is an award winning, rapidly growing quantitative investment management firm based in Florida managing over $7B in assets. We implement sophisticated machine learning techniques to solve the extremely challenging problem of modelling and predicting financial markets. We build our own software which we use to drive and execute trade decisions.
The software we develop at Voloridge is a critical part of the company’s research and trading operations and contributes directly to the success of the company. Our projects include implementing novel and cutting-edge machine learning algorithms which we use with massive quantities of data to model financial markets, simulating financial markets and trading strategies, processing and analyzing real-time market data, and automating futures and equities trading.
We maintain a collaborative entrepreneurial environment where everyone contributes to the design and implementation of our software platform. The atmosphere at Voloridge is fast paced but casual. We are seeking a senior level software engineer to join our talented development team.
Summary of Job Functions
- Develop software, primarily in C++, C# and Python
- Significantly contribute to software design and architecture
- Develop both new applications, API, and architectures and improve our existing ones in performance, capability, and reliability
- Mentor junior teammates
- Deep understanding of software development techniques and design patterns.
- Deep understanding HW/SW Interface and memory management.
- Experience with C/C++
- 4-year college degree or higher
- Ability to work onsite in our Jupiter, FL office
- 10+ years of recent software development experience
- Experience with parallel programming and asynchronous patterns
- Degree in computer science or physics
- Participation in computer competitions
- Background in computer graphics (Open GL, DirectX) or GPU computing
Compensation and benefits
- Highly competitive base salary
- Profit sharing bonus
- Health, dental, vision, life, disability insurance
Voloridge Investment Management is an SEC registered investment advisor. A private investment company founded in 2009, our mission is to deliver superior risk-adjusted returns for qualified investors, using advanced proprietary modeling technology, conservative investment tactics and sophisticated risk management. Our market-neutral equities strategy takes both long and short positions in the most actively traded equities and is designed to capture alpha while limiting exposure to directional markets risks. Our futures strategy takes both long and short positions in the most actively traded global futures and is also built to maximize alpha captured across all futures markets traded while capping exposure to any sector at a given time.
Voloridge Investment Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic or status.