Senior System Administrator
Voloridge Investment Management is an award winning, rapidly growing quantitative investment management firm based in Jupiter, FL, managing over $2.8B in assets.
The Senior Systems Administrator will have experience with a wide range of technologies operating systems networking concepts and a desire to continuously improve upon that knowledge taking ownership of support requests supporting end users the client support team and other business teams to resolve escalate or identify further action required to provide resolution.
Summary of Job Functions
- Manage and maintain virtual infrastructure covering VMware ESXi 6.5 & 6.7 & vSphere DataCenter environments.
- Experience with VMWare PowerCLI, vMotion, High Availability.
- Experience with Veeam for Backups & Veeam One Monitoring.
- Manage and maintain Infrastructure environments including Windows Server 2012-2019, Active Directory Group Policy, DNS, SCCM, LDAP, WSUS.
- Experience with Linux/UNIX operating systems (CentOS, Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian)
- Physical Server infrastructure management of Dell PowerEdge servers.
- Ability to deploy and support Horizon for VDI automated deployment.
- Exposure to Dell Clarion CX SAN and SAN Connectivity: FC & iSCSI.
- Exposure to Amazon Web Services exposure preferred.
- Implement and support Business Continuity Plans across all systems covering local and remote failovers.
- Ensure appropriate availability of all resources and manage critical incidents; serve as point of escalation; troubleshoot issues to full resolution.
- Maintain and administer computer networks and related computing environments including endpoint hardware, servers, software, applications and all configurations.
- Working with customers both internal and external to troubleshoot incidents as needed covering Windows 10, Dell Hardware troubleshooting and general support skills.
- Ensure the environment is current on service pack, patches, firmware updates, versions, and security fixes.
- Participates in on call availability in order to provide 24/7 critical systems production support.
- 5+ years VMware Virtualization experience - design, implement, and manage VMware environment, including Datacenter cluster(s) managed by vCenter
- 7+ years experience with the current server technology stack – Windows Server 2012-2019, Active Directory, Windows 8\10.
- 3+ years experience Linux system administration & support.
- Current VMWare VCP or VCAP Certification.
- 4-year college degree preferred.
- Light physical exertion, routine bending and lifting may be required.
- The ability to work daily, onsite in our Jupiter office for 9AM – 6PM.
- 24 x 7 on-call availability to cover urgent issues and alerts as necessary.
- Team oriented, with strong communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Extensive knowledge and interest related to IT systems and technologies.
- Ability and desire to take ownership of tasks and responsibilities.
- Must be self-directed and able to work effectively in a small team environment with little to no direct supervision.
- Experience working with a trading / financial / investment or regulated company preferred.
Voloridge Investment Management is an SEC registered investment advisor. A private investment company founded in 2009, our mission is to deliver superior risk-adjusted returns for qualified investors, using advanced proprietary modeling technology, conservative investment tactics and sophisticated risk management
Voloridge Investment Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic or status.