Software Quality Assurance Engineer
As a Software Quality Assurance Engineer you will be a key member of the Platform Engineering team driving the quality of our products and services to the next level. The Software QA Engineer will have experience in both software quality assurance and software development. They will be skilled at creating software test automation scripts that test products on mission critical applications and services related to our trading platforms. The Software QA Engineer will work within our agile software development process and have an important impact on our users. You will have the opportunity to work directly with the end users to develop testing plans and strategies that represent their needs and utilize a mix of the latest quality testing frameworks and tools to perform the role.
Summary of Job Functions
- Perform duties as an individual contributor and/or team member with 100% hands-on work
- Review related software documents such as requirements and develops test cases
- Plan, design, develop/write test cases/scripts, and execute various automated and manual verification tests based on requirements and appropriate testing methodologies
- Record, report, and verify software defects to accurately depict the software requirements
- Work closely with Software Engineering team toward the reporting and resolution of design issues and/or software defects
- Assist in planning by estimating and identifying dependencies
- Setup and execute test scenarios using a mix of manual and automated techniques
- 2-4 years professional experience in quality assurance or software development
- Competent programming experience in at least one of the following languages: C# / Java / Python
- Development experience, ideally with a focus on automation testing.
- Ability to read and write SQL database queries
- Experience with the agile methodology for software development teams
- Desire to seek continuous improvement in the quality assurance processes
- Experience interacting with RDBMS to load and verify data
- Experience using Postman or other similar tools to perform API tests
Preferred Skills and Previous Experience
- BS in Computer Science
- Focus on Software Development Engineer in Test
- Experience using AzureDevOps
- Experience with Release Engineering, CI/CD
- Experience with creating and executing performance and non-functional tests
- Experience with financial markets, specifically trading of securities
Compensation and Benefits
- Highly competitive base salary
- Profit sharing bonus
- Health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
Voloridge Investment Management is an SEC registered investment advisor. A private investment company founded in 2009, our mission is to deliver superior risk-adjusted returns for qualified investors, using advanced proprietary modeling technology, conservative investment tactics and sophisticated risk management.
Voloridge Investment Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic or status.