Middle Office Analyst
We are looking for a motivated Middle Office Analyst who is seeking to join an entrepreneurial environment where team collaboration, dedication, ethics, and tenacity are highly rewarded. This individual will join our team in the various aspects of our daily operations/production activities, which include trade allocation & reconciliation, accounting, and a host of other activities essential to the ongoing operations of Voloridge.
Summary of Job Functions
- Daily reconciliation of positions, open lots for the Futures and Swap positions, activity, and cash movements
- Communicate and escalate material break issues to the teams who will be impacted downstream from the reconciliation process
- Facilitate settlement of all trades with counterparties
- Monitor, instruct, process, and reconcile corporate actions and dividends for the Funds
- Trade capture into the Portfolio Management System ensuring trades flow downstream
- Assist with documenting detailed policies and procedures
- Drive departmental initiatives and projects, including updates to internal applications and processes as well as the development of internal performance reporting.
- Analyze current processes, and continually strive to improve them, including increased automation, usability, transparency, documentation, and QA.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- 4-year college degree (or higher)
- Accounting, finance, or economics degree / background
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel/ some VBA
- Understanding of Hedge Fund structures, products, and financial instruments
- Experience working in a Middle or Back Office operations environment for an asset manager, broker dealer, or hedge fund
- Structured, disciplined approach to work, with attention to detail
- Ability to efficiently prioritize daily processes, ad-hoc requests, and any issues escalated by other parties
- Ability to multi-task and succeed in a results oriented, high pressure setting
- Proactive individual that is willing to lead initiatives and work independently
- The ability to work daily, onsite in our Jupiter, FL office
Preferred Skills and Previous Experience
- Knowledgeable of equities, futures, swaps, and FX clearing and settlement
- Understanding of DTCC affirmation and settlement process
- Familiarity with Portfolio Management Systems, such as Advent Geneva or VPM
- Familiarity with Reconciliation systems, such as IVP or Electra
- SQL / relational database experience
- Programming experience, such as Python or C#
Compensation and Benefits
- Highly competitive base salary
- Profit sharing bonus
- Health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
Voloridge Investment Management is an SEC registered investment advisor. A private investment company founded in 2009, our mission is to deliver superior risk-adjusted returns for qualified investors, using advanced proprietary modeling technology, conservative investment tactics and sophisticated risk management.
Voloridge Investment Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic or status.