Voloridge Investment Management is looking for an experienced administrative assistant to join our team. The ideal candidate will possess a strong drive and willingness to meet the demands of a fast-paced team. This role requires the person be reliable, approachable and have impeccable attendance in our Jupiter office. Our administrative assistants possess a strong instinct to enhance the work environment and anticipate the needs of other employees as we all strive to accomplish the organization’s goals.
Summary of job functions
- Handle daily aspects of office management, communicate frequently and effectively with all internal staff as well as outside clients and vendors.
- Order meals and catering for onsite meetings and every Friday for the entire company.
- Manage our full service onsite daily salad, cereal and nut bars including ordering, chopping, and stocking on a continuous basis.
- Manage the company’s common areas and ensure all office and kitchen supplies and inventory is organized and well stocked.
- Welcome investors, guests, and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Sort and distribute incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail. Additional duties include emailing, scanning, and filing.
- Perform administrative and office support activities for company executives and staff including calendar management, meeting scheduling, travel arrangements and expense reports.
- Assist with company event planning, packaging and delivery of anniversary gifts and provide actual to budget expense reports and inventory reports.
- Create written manuals of company policies and procedures for all operational activities.
- Occasional support to HR recruiting. Sensitivity to confidential matters may be required.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Associates degree or higher preferred.
- 2+ years admin assistant/office management experience.
- The ability to work daily, onsite in our Jupiter office.
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and Adobe Acrobat experience.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Quick learner with strong problem solving and research skills.
Preferred skills and previous experience
- Strong time management skills, excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multitask and effectively organize and prioritize tasks.
- Ability to work efficiently in a high demand, team oriented and fast-paced environment.
- Jupiter, FL
Compensation and benefits
- Competitive base salary
- Profit sharing bonus
- Health, dental, vision, life, disability insurance
Voloridge Investment Management is an SEC registered investment advisor. A private investment company founded in 2009, our mission is to deliver superior risk-adjusted returns for qualified investors, using advanced proprietary modeling technology, conservative investment tactics and sophisticated risk management.
Voloridge Investment Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic or status.