Voloridge Investment Management is looking for an experienced administrative assistant to join our team. The ideal candidate will possess a strong drive and willingness to meet the demands of a fast-paced team. This role requires the person be reliable, approachable and have impeccable attendance in our Jupiter office.
Summary of job functions
- Perform administrative and office support activities for company executives and staff including calendar management, meeting scheduling, travel arrangements and expense reports.
- Welcome investors, guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Manage the company’s common areas and ensure all office and kitchen supplies and inventory is well stocked.
- Assist with company event planning and provide actual to budget expense reports.
- Sort and distribute incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail. Additional duties include emailing, scanning and filing.
- Communicate frequently and effectively with all internal management and staff as well as outside clients and vendors. Sensitivity to confidential matters may be required.
- Create written manuals of company policies and procedures for all operational activities.
- Assist and monitor special projects as needed.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Associates degree or higher preferred.
- 2+ years admin assistant/office management experience.
- The ability to work daily, onsite in our Jupiter office.
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and Adobe Acrobat experience.
- Must be detail-oriented.
- Quick learner with strong problem solving and research skills.
Preferred skills and previous experience
- Strong time management skills, excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multitask and effectively organize and prioritize tasks.
- Ability to work efficiently in a high demand, team oriented and fast-paced environment
Compensation and benefits
- Competitive base salary
- Profit sharing bonus
- Health, dental, vision, life, disability insurance
Voloridge Investment Management is an SEC registered investment advisor. A private investment company founded in 2009, our mission is to deliver superior risk-adjusted returns for qualified investors, using advanced proprietary modeling technology, conservative investment tactics and sophisticated risk management. Our market neutral equities strategy takes both long and short positions in the most actively traded equities and is designed to capture alpha while limiting exposure to directional markets risks. Our futures strategy takes both long and short positions in the most actively traded global futures and is also built to maximize alpha captured across all futures markets traded while capping exposure to any particular sector at a given time.
Voloridge Investment Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic or status.